This year at DAOG 2009 (the german oracle user group) I had the chance to give a presentation on the interesting topic “deployment of adf applications on Oracle WebLogic Server 11g”.
From my point of view it is interesting because there are some issues you need to consinder when deploying your adf fusion web app to a standalone WebLogic Server in your Test oder Production environment. It is not always as easy as deploying just to the local integrated WebLogic Server.
The following points are covered
- Installation WebLogic Server 11g
- Configuration WebLogic Domain for ADF11g/10g
- Introduction of various deployment options: Jdev Remote, Console/EM, Ant, WLST
- Deployment guide for needed artefacts: datasource, meta data service repository, security configuration
- Overview deployment & needed configuration changes in clustered environment
- Some best practices, some WLST fragments
Language: only in german