Sunday, July 16, 2017

Change, Move on

As you might noticed there was no update on this blog for more then 7 month. If you like to continue reading more about my experiences in tech please check out and if you like subscribe to the following blog: https://medium.com/enpit-developer-blog

Further I would like to inform you that I moved to Alumni Status in the Oracle ACE Program. All the best to the ACE program and thanks for all the support during that time!

This decision won't influence what I'll do in the future - I am still in tech and will publish about interesting content whether it is about Oracle Tech, UX, Java, Spring, AWS, Node.js, Blockchain, Ethereum, Machine Learning, Agile, Design Sprint and whatever else will be fun 🤓

Looking forward to welcome you as a new follower 😀

Andreas

No comments:

Post a Comment