Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Oracle ACE Director Confirmation and Fusion Middleware Forum 2015 in Budapest

I am happy to say having been nominated as Oracle ACE Director and being accepted lately. Big thanks to the ACE Program and everyone who was involved and made this happen.  I feel really honoured! It motivates me to participate and contribute more with the community.

It is challenging doing the daily business, taking time for conferences, writing blog posts, sharing Oracle FMW Content through social media channels, enjoying free time with family, etc.  Anyway whenever time permits I will try to continue with content contribution for Oracle ADF,  WebCenter, WebLogic, Cloud Services, MAF! Hope you enjoyed my existing posts so far and will enjoy it in future :) @oracleace thanks for the nice welcome gifts!


Find my ACE Profile page here.


Oracle Fusion Middleware Forum 2015

This year I am going to attend the annual OFM Forum in Budapest with lots of great presentations and Hands-On. It is organized by the SOA Community (led by Jürgen Kress). I am looking forward to meet with the community and see what Oracle plans for the upcoming FMW & Cloud Services.

SOA Suite 12c & Integration Cloud Service
BPM Suite 12c & Process Cloud Service
Mobile & Development tools & Mobile Cloud Service
WebLogic 12c & Java Cloud & Developer Cloud Service


There are 6 days left to register ;)
March 3-4, 2015, 10:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Check out the Agenda and Registration!


More Information




No comments:

Post a Comment